Samsung are planning to announce the Note III at their event, the Samsung Mobile UNPACKED 2013: Episode 2 on September 4 in Berlin, Germany.
And here is a list of the rumoured specifications of the device.
The next Phablet will be running Android 4.3 out of the box and will be of the same size as its predecessor the Note 2 while having a bigger HD display.
It is also expected to feature an Octa Core processor like the Samsung Galaxy S4, but have more RAM, a whopping 3GB RAM. And what does a phablet have that a smaller phone doesn’t (besides the display size)? A larger battery, in this case, a 3,200 mAH.
- Operating System: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Display: 5.68 inch Full HD Super AMOLED with a resolution of 1920 x 1080
- Processor: 1.8GHz Octa-core Exynos 5420
- GPU: ARM Mali-T628 MP6
- Memory: 16/32/64GB internal memory with external support for 64GB via microSD
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Camera: 13 Megapixel Rear Camera with Optical Image Stabilisation
- Battery: 3,200 mAh
Those are some pretty good features, but it also makes us wonder what the price will be. But whateever it may cost, the device’s release will probably result in a price cut for the Note 2, and maybe the S3 as well.