The Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 has been launched in India. The device had been announced in South Korea a month ago.
The phone sports a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and is equipped with a 6.0-inch FullHD+ Super AMOLED display, with an 18:5:9 aspect ratio, and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. The Galaxy A7 2018 is powered by an Exynos 7885 processor, with 4GB/6GB of RAM.
The device has 64GB/128GB of internal storage, and supports up to 512GB of expandable memory via a microSD card slot. The Galaxy A7 2018 is packed with a 3,300mAh battery.
The photography department of the Galaxy A7 2018 comprises of triple rear cameras, featuring a 24MP lens with an f/1.7 aperture, an 8MP wide angle lens with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 5MP depth sensor lens with an f/2.2 aperture. The selfie shooter on the device is a 24MP camera, which has an f/2.0 aperture and an LED flash. The phone does have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.0-inch Full HD+ (2220 x 1080 pixels), Super AMOLED
- Operating System: Android Oreo 8.0
- Processor: Exynos 7885
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + microSD up to 512GB
- Battery: 3,300 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, USB Type-B, NFC, GPS, Glonass, BeiDou
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Dimensions: 159.8 x 76.8 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 168g
The Galaxy A7 2018 will come in Gold Millennial, Premium Black and Striking Blue colours.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 price in India
The Galaxy A7 2018 has been priced Rs.23,990 for the 4GB RAM variant, while the 6GB RAM variant will retail for Rs. 28,990. The phone will be available from September 27th and 28th on Flipkart, Samsung’s e-Store and offline stores.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 cashback offers
HDFC Bank credit and debit card users can avail a Rs. 2,000 cashback, when purchasing the Galaxy A7 2018.