The Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 has been officially launched in South Korea. And this phone features triple cameras on the rear.
The Galaxy A7 2018 is equipped with a 6.0-inch Full HD+ 2220 x 1080p Super AMOLED Infinity Display. The device runs on Android Oreo 8.0 and is powered by an octa-core 2.2GHz processor, with 4GB/6GB of RAM.
The phone will be available in 3 variants: 64GB/128GB of internal storage with 4GB of RAM, and a 128GB variant with 6GB of RAM. All variants have a microSD card slot which supports up to 512GB of expandable storage.
The highlight of the Galaxy A7 2018 are the triple rear cameras which comprise of a 24MP AF lens with an f/1.7 aperture, a 120° ultra wide 8MP lens with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 5MP depth sensor with an f/2.2 aperture.The cameras are aligned vertically with an LED Flash just below the lenses. The selfie camera on the device is a 24MP FF lens with an f/2.0 aperture.
The phone Dolby Atmos audio, and sports a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. The Galaxy A7 2018 is backed by a 3,300 mAh battery. The phone will come in 4 colours: Blue, Black, Gold and Pink.
Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.0-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED
- Operating System: Android Oreo 8.0
- RAM: 4GB/6GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + microSD up to 512GB
- Battery: 3,300 mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, USB Type-B, NFC, GPS, Glonass, BeiDou
- Sensor: Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Dimensions: 159.8 x 76.8 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 168g
The Galaxy A7 2018 will be available in Europe and Asia from this fall. The company has not announced the price details of the phone yet.