The Realme GT 5G is all set to blaze its way into India. The brand’s CEO, Madhav Sheth has confirmed that the flagship device will be announced soon.
Realme launched the racing-themed device in Europe about a month ago. Its key features include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G processor, a 6.43-inches Super AMOLED Full HD+ display with 120Hz refresh rate, an, In-display fingerprint scanner, UFS 2.1 Storage.
The device supports 65W Fast charging which is capable of topping up the 4500mAh battery fully in just 35 minutes. Other important specs include a 64MP quad camera setup, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, and Dual Stereo Speakers. The Realme GT 5G is one of the few flagship phones that has a 3.5mm headphone jack
Sheth says that the Realme GT 5G will be launched this quarter with multiple GT products, though he didn’t give a concrete date for the event. Rumour has it that the device could be announced in August.
Realme GT 5G specs
- Display: 6.43-inch Super AMOLED Full HD+, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 Color Gamut, 98% NTSC Color Gamut, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Processor: 2.84GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G, Adreno 660 GPU
- Operating System: Realme 2.0 UI based on Android 11
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Main Cameras: 64MP Sony IMX682, 78.6° FOV, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle, f/2.3 aperture, 2MP macro lens, 88.8° FOV, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP punch-hole, f/2.5 aperture, 78° FOV
- Battery: 4,500mAh, USB Type-C, 65W Fast Charging (100% in 35 minutes)
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Wi-Fi 4 & IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, Bluetooth 5.2, 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS, GLONSS, BEIDOU, GALILEO
- Sensors: Geomagnetic sensor / light sensor / proximity sensor / gyroscope / acceleration sensor
- Audio: Stereo dual speakers, Linear speaker, Dual mic noise reduction, Dolby panoramic sound, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 168.5 x 8.4 x 73.3 mm
- Weight: 186g
Realme GT 5G expected price in India
The Realme GT 5G costs 449 Euros in Europe for the 8GB/128GB version, that’s nearly Rs. 40,000, but it includes VAT (value added taxes). We think the phone’s price could be a little lower in India.