Panasonic has launched two new variants of its budget phone, the Eluga I2. The new phones have more memory and have been priced below 10000 Rupees in India.
The phone features a 5-inch HD IPS Display and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Panasonic FitHome UI on top. The Panasonic Eluga I2 is powered by a 1 GHz Quad Core processor and has 2GB/3GB of RAM and 16GB of storage. It supports up to 32GB of expandable memory via MicroSD card.
The Panasonic Eluga I2 sports an 8 megapixel camera on the rear, with Auto Focus and LED Flash. The front camera is a 5 megapixel selfie lens. The device is backed by a 2000mAh battery, and supports dual SIM cards with 4G LTE and 3G on one SIM. Other connectivity options include VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB 2.0, A-GPS and FM Radio.
The Panasonic Eluga I2 has a full metal body design, and both variants of the phone are available in three colours: Metallic Silver, Metallic Gold,Metallic Grey.
Panasonic Eluga I2 Technical Specifications
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS Display
- Processor: 1 GHz Quad Core
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Panasonic FitHome UI
- Memory: 2GB or 3GB RAM, 16GB ROM, expandable Micro SD up to 32GB
- Main Camera: 8MP Auto Focus with LED Flash
- Selfie Lens: 5 MP Front Camera
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Dimensions: 144.2 x 71.2 x 8.8 mm
- Colours: Metallic Silver, Metallic Gold,Metallic Grey
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (4G/3G+2G),GSM- 850/900/1800/1900, UMTS- 900/2100, LTE-B3/B5/B40, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n; Wi-Fi Hotspot & Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB 2.0, A-GPS and FM Radio
- Sensors: Light Sensor, Proximity sensor & Accelerometer
The Panasonic Eluga I2 has been priced at Rs. 7,990 for the 2GB RAM variant, while the 3GB RAM variant has been priced at Rs 8,990. As a bonus, Panasonic is also including a protective screen guard worth Rs 399 for free with the ELUGA I2.