The OnePlus 10 Pro 5G is all set to be announced globally. The Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 powered flagship device debuted a couple of months ago in China.
The brand took to its social media channels to tease the arrival of the next-gen device. A promo page for the phone has also surfaced on Amazon India which confirms that OnePlus will bring the phone to our Country on March 31st.
The 2022 flagship smartphone sports a 6.7-inches QHD+ AMOLED display with curved edges, 120Hz Dynamic Refresh Rate, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, and an In-Display Fingerprint Scanner. The selfie lens on the device is a 32 megapixels Sony IMX 615 sensor.
The device has 8GB/12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.1 storage, and runs on Android 12 with OxygenOS 12. In the camera department, the OnePlus 10 Pro boasts a 48 megapixels Sony IMX 789 f/1.8 lens that supports Optical Image Stabilization, a 50MP Samsung ISOCELL JN1 150° ultra wide-angle lens with an f/2.2 aperture, an 8MP Telephoto sensor with 3.3x Optical Zoom, OIS and an LED Flash.
The OnePlus 10 Pro 5G packs a 5000mAh battery which charges via a USB Type-C port and supports 80W wired fast charging and 50W wireless fast charging. The 5G device weighs 200.5g and sums up to 163 x 73.9 x 8.55mm and weighs 200.5g. Connectivity options on the mobile includes 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, and NFC.
OnePlus 10 Pro 5G specs
- Display: 6.7-inch QHD+ 3216 x 1440 pixels, AMOLED, 20.1:9 Aspect Ratio, 120Hz Dynamic Refresh Rate (1-120),525 PPI, 92.7% screen-to-body ratio, 5000000:1 Contrast Ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, 1300 Nits Brightness, In-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- Operating System: ColorOS 12.1 based on Android 12
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 octa-core @ 3.0GHz
- Memory: 8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Main Cameras: 48MP Sony IMX 789, f/1.8 aperture, Optical Image Stabilization, 50MP Samsung ISOCELL JN1, 150° ultra wide-angle, f/2.2 aperture, 8MP Telephoto, f/2.4aperture, 3.3x Optical Zoom, OIS, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP Sony IMX 615, f/2.4 aperture, Face Unlock
- Battery: 5000mAh, USB Type-C, 80W SuperVOOC Flash Charge fast charging, 50W Wireless Flash Charge
- Connectivity: 5G, 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2/4GHz/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.2, NNFC. GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Proximity Sensor
- Dimensions: 163 x 73.9 x 8.55mm
- Weight: 200.5g
- Colours: Volcanic Black, Emerald Forest
OnePlus 10 Pro 5G expected price
The OnePlus 10 Pro price in China starts at RMB 4699 for the 8GB/128GB version, so we can expect a similar price tag at about Rs. 55,000 or $737.