The Nubia Red Devil 3S benchmark has been revealed by AnTuTu, ahead of the phone’s debut. Here’s some key specs that we can gather from it.
Nubia Red Devil 3S benchmark
The Nubia Red Devil 3S benchmark result saw it score 510496 points, which makes it the the highest score achieved in the benchmark’s history. The device has 12GB of RAM, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor. It is touted as a gaming phone with an Adreno 640 GPU, and supports 4D smart shock.
It has a UFS 3.0 flash storage chip with F2FS partition. The benchmark confirms that the phone runs on Android 9 Pie, and has the model number NX629J_V1S.
Rumours indicate that the phone will sport a 90Hz display, and supports 3D surround sound audio. Since the Red Devil 3S is said to be the successor of the Red Magic 3, here’s a recap of the phone’s specs.
Nubia Red Magic 3 specs
- Display: 6.65 inches Full HD+ (2340×1080 pixels), 387.5ppi, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, HDR, 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- RAM: 8GB/12GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.1
- Main Camera: 48MP Sony IMX586, 0.8μm, f/1.7 aperture, 8K video recording @30fps, slo-mo, time-lapse, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, 2.0μm, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 18W fast charging
- Buttons: On-screen Navigational Support, Power Button, Volume Button, GameBoost Switch
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo
- Sensors: Fingerprint, G-sensor, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, Sensor Hub
- Ports: USB 3.0, Type-C, Dual nano-SIM slot, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Dimensions:171.7 x 78.5 x 9.65 mm
The Nubia Red Devil 3S will be launched on September 5th in China. We will update you when the phone is announced.