HMD Global has launched the Nokia G11 Plus. The 4G phone features a 6.5-inches HD+ screen with a 90Hz refresh rate.
The mobile runs on Android 12, and the company has promised to deliver 2 OS upgrades and 3 years of monthly security updates. Surprisingly, Nokia has not revealed the processor that powers the phone. The device has 4GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, and supports up to 512GB of additional memory via a microSD card slot.
The Nokia G11 Plus offers 3-day battery life, but the exact capacity of the battery remains a mystery. The phone has a USB Type-C port for charging, and a 3.5mm headphone jack for audio output.
The selfie lens on the device is an 8MP camera. The main camera setup on the Nokia G11 Plus comprises a 50 megapixels sensor, a 2MP Depth Sensor, and an LED Flash. The mobile has a rear facing fingerprint reader. The G11 Plus weighs 192g, and measures 164.8 x 75.9 x 8.55 mm.
Nokia G11 Plus Specs
- Display: 6.5-inches HD+ LCD IPS 1600 x 720 pixels, 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Operating System: Android 12 (2 OS upgrades and 3 years of monthly security updates)
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB + up to 512GB via a microSD card
- Connectivity: Dual SIM cards, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Main Cameras: 50MP + 2MP Depth Sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 3-day battery life, USB Type-C
- Security: Rear fingerprint sensor, Face Unlock
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 75.9 x 8.55 mm
- Weight: 192g
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack