The Motorola One Zoom has been announced at the IFA 2019 tech show. It is a mid-range phone which features quad cameras.
The One Zoom lenses comprise a 48MP primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture, 1.6-um pixel size, that supports Optical Image Stabilization, Phase Detect Auto Focus,a 16MP wide-angle lens with a 117° FOV, an 8MP telephoto lens which supports 3x optical zoom and OIS), a 5MP depth sensor and a Dual LED Flash. The selfie camera is a 25MP lens with an f/2.0 aperture.
The Motorola One Zoom is equipped with a 6.4-inch Full HD+ OLED display with a water-drop notch, and a 19:9 aspect ratio. It sports an in-display fingerprint scanner and protected by a 2.5D Panada King glass. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 processor with 4GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage.
It has a microSD card slot for expandable memory. The device has a 3.5mm headphone jack for audio, and a USB Type-C port that supports 15W fast charging for the 4,000 mAh battery.
Motorola One Zoom Specs
- Display: 6.4” Full HD+ (2340 x 1080p) Max Vision OLED, water-drop notch, 85% screen-to-body ratio, 19:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D Panada King glass, In-Display Fingerprint Scanner
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie + Google Assistant
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 675
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + up to 512GB microSD
- Rear Cameras: 48MP (12MP output, quad pixel technology, f1.7, 1.6um, OIS, PDAF)+ 16MP wide angle 117° FOV + 8MP telephoto lens, 3x optical zoom, OIS + 5MP depth sensor, Dual LED flash
- Front Camera: 25MP, f2.0, 0.9um
- Battery: 4000 mAH, 15W/18W Fast Charging
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Hybdrid) 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac 2.4/5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Magnetometer (compass), Gyro, Proximity, Ambient Light, GPS, Ultrasonics, NFC, FPS
- Dimensions: 75 x 158 x 8.8 mm
- Weight 190g
- Misc: P2i splash-proof nano-coating, 3D Gorilla Glass 3 rear
Motorola One Zoom price
The device will be available from September 5th in Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, and Latin America, and from September 6th in Europe. An Amazon exclusive version of the Motorola One Zoom with built-in Alexa hands-free will be available from September 5th in UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, and France.