Motorola could be preparing to announce its next phone in the G-series. Leaked images of the Moto G82 5G have revealed the phone’s design.
The device, code-named Rhode 5G+, is a premium mid-range phone. It is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor, with 4GB/6GB/8GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The mobile sports a 6.55-inches Full HD+ AMOLED display. The screen reportedly supports 120Hz refresh rate, and has a pixel density of 402 PPI. The device could have an 88% screen-to-body ratio, and has a 16MP selfie lens.
The Moto G82 5G is expected to run on Android 12 out of the box. It will be equipped with a 5000mAh battery that supports 33W QuickCharge fast charging. The handset has a fingerprint reader embedded in the power button on the right side. The triple camera array seen on the rear panel has a 50 megapixels primary sensor, an 8MP wide-angle lens that supports Depth Sensing, and a 2MP Macro lens.
Moto G82 5G specs
- Display: 6.55-inches Full HD+ POLED, 120Hz refresh rate, and has a pixel density of 402 PPI. The device could have an 88% screen-to-body ratio,
- Operating System: Android 12
- Processor: octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB
- Battery: 5000mAh, 33W QuickCharge
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Front Camera: 50MP + 8MP wide-angle lens and Depth Sensor, + 2MP Macro lens, LED Flash
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack