Motorola has confirmed the Moto G31 India launch date. The mid-range device is debuting next week in the Country.
But since the phone was announced last week in Europe, we already know everything about its technical specifications.
The handset is equipped with a 6.4-inches OLED Full HD+ display with a screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, a pixel density of 409 PPI, a 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 60Hz Refresh Rate, and an 88.8% screen-to-body ratio. The device is powered by a 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G85 processor, with an Arm Mali-G52 MC2. The phone runs on Android 11 with Google Assistant, and supports many Moto gestures. It has 4GB of RAM, and 64GB/128GB of internal storage, with up to 1TB od additional storage via a microSD card slot.
The triple camera set up on the rear comprises a 50MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8 megapixels 118° ultra-wide angle that has an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP f/2.4 aperture sensor with an LED Flash. The selfie camera on the phone is a 13 MP f/2.2 aperture lens.
The G31 is backed by a 5000mAh battery that supports 10W charging over a USB Type-C port. Connectivity-wise, the phone supports Hybrid Dual SIM Cards, Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac | 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz | Wi-Fi hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, and Galileo.
The phone has a fingerprint reader, and supports face unlock for biometric authentication. Sensors onboard the device include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, SAR sensor, Gyroscope, and an E-Compass. The Moto G31 supports Dolby Atmos, has a Bottom-ported loudspeaker, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and 2 Microphones. The handset measures 161.89 x 73.87 x 8.55 mm, and weighs 181g.
Moto G31 Specs
- Display: 6.4-inches OLED Full HD+, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 409 PPI, 20:9 Aspect Ratio, 60Hz Refresh Rate, 88.8% screen-to-body ratio
- Processor: 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G85
- GPU: Arm Mali-G52 MC2
- Operating System: Android 11, Google Assistant
Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB/128GB 1TB microSD card
- Rear Cameras: 50MP, f/1.8 aperture + 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle f/2.2 aperture + 2MP f/2.4 aperture + LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 13 MP f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh, 10W, USB Type-C
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM Card, 4G VoLTE Bluetooth, NFC, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac | 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz | Wi-Fi hotspot, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo
- Security: Fingerprint reader, Face unlock
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, SAR sensor, Gyroscope, E-Compass
- Audio: Dolby Atmos, Bottom-ported loudspeaker, 3.5mm headphone jack, 2 Microphones
- Dimensions: 161.89 x 73.87 x 8.55 mm
- Weight: 181g
Moto G31 expected price in India
The Lenovo-owned company could price the phone at about Rs. 15,000 in India. The launch teaser indicates that the device will be available exclusively on Flipkart. Rumours suggest that the brand could also announce its latest 5G flagship, the Moto G200, soon in India.