Motorola has announced the Moto G200 5G as the successor to the G100. Here’s everything you need to know about the flagship phone.
The Moto G200 5G sports a 6.8-inches Full HD+ Max Vision IPS TFT LCD. The screen supports 144 Hz Refresh Rate, has a resolution of 1080 x 2460 pixels, a pixel density of 396 ppi, an 89% Screen to Body Ratio, and a 20:9 Aspect Ratio.
The phone runs on Android 11, and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ 5G processor, with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. The selfie lens on the device is a 16 MP f/2.2 aperture sensor. On the back, the Moto G200 5G features triple cameras with a 108 megapixels main sensor with an f/1.9 aperture, 2.1 µm pixel size, an 8 MP, 120° Ultra-wide angle lens that supports 3cm Macro Vision, has an f/2.2 aperture, 1.12 µm pixel size, a 2 MP depth sensor, with an f/2.4 aperture, 1.75 µm pixel size, and a Dual LED flash.
The device is backed by a 5000 mAh battery that supports 33W TurboPower Charging, over a USB Type-C 3.1 port.
As a result of its massive battery, the phone weighs 202g, and measures 168.07 x 75.53 x 8.89 mm. Connectivity-wise, the phone supports Dual Nano SIM cards for 5G and 4G LTE mobile networks, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2.4 GHz | 5 GHz, Wi-Fi 6E, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo location protocols. Sensors onboard the device include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Gyroscope, e-compass, and a Fingerprint reader.
The Moto G200 5G does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack. It has 2 Microphones, and a single speaker. The device has a dedicated Google Assistant Key. The phone will be available in a single colourway, Stellar Blue. The handset has been rated IP52 for water-repellance.
Moto G200 5G Specs
- Display: 6.8-inches FHD+ Max Vision IPS TFT LCD, 144 Hz Refresh Rate, 1080 x 2460 pixels, 396 ppi, 89% Screen to Body Ratio, 20:9 Aspect Ratio
- Operating System: Android 11
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ 5G
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB
- Selfie Camera: 16 MP f/2.2 aperture, 1.0 µm pixel size
- Main Cameras: 108 MP, f/1.9 aperture, 2.1 µm pixel size + 8 MP, 120° Ultra-wide angle, 3cm Macro Vision, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12 µm pixel size + 2 MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 1.75 µm pixel size, Dual LED flash
- Battery: 5000 mAh, 33W TurboPower Charging, USB Type-C 3.1
- Dimensions: 168.07 x 75.53 x 8.89 mm
- Weight: 202g
- Security: Fingerprint reader, Face unlock
- Connectivity: Dual Nano SIM, 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2.4 GHz | 5 GHz, Wi-Fi 6E, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Gyroscope, e-compass
- Audio: 2 Microphones, No 3.5mm headphone jack
- Misc: Google Assistant Key, IP52 water-repellent design
- Colours: Stellar Blue
Moto G200 5G price
Motorola has priced the Moto G200 5G at €450 in the UK. The device will be available for purchase soon.