Remember the Moto G20 that was leaked a few weeks ago? Well, the phone has officially been announced in Europe. The device sports a 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD panel, with a 90Hz Refresh Rate, and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
The selfie lens housed in the water-drop notch, is a 13MP, f/2.2 lens that supports 1.12 µm pixel size. The Moto G20 is powered by an octa-core Unisoc T700 octa-core processor, with a Mali-G52 3EE GPU, 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of internal storage.
The handset has a microSD card that supports up to 128GB of additional memory. It runs on Android 11, and is backed by a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 10W charging over a USB Type-C port. The phone has a rear fingerprint reader.
The main camera setup on the Moto G20 consists of a 48MP primary sensor with an f/1.7 aperture wide-angle lens, an 8MP f/2.2 aperture ultra-wide angle lens, a 2MP Macro sensor and a 2MP Depth sensor, both with an f/2.4 aperture, and an LED Flash.
The Motorola G20 weighs 200g, and measures 165.22 x 75.73 x 9.19mm in terms of dimensions. The phone has been IP52 certified for water repellance. The Moto G20 has a dedicated Google Assistant button. Conectivity-wise, the device supports Hybrid Dual SIM cards, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz and 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS and Galileo.
Moto G20 Specs
- Display: 6.5-inch HD+ IPS LCD, 1600 x720 pixels, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 269 PPI, 20:9 aspect ratio, 87% screen-to-body ratio
- Operating System: Android 11
- Processor: Unisoc T700 octa-core (2 x ARM Cortex-A75 @1.8GHz + 6 x ARM Cortex-A55 @1.8GHz)
- GPU: Mali-G52 3EE @850Mhz
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 64GB
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/1.7 wide-angle + 8MP f/2.2 aperture, ultra-wide angle + 2MP Macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture + 2MP Depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 13MP, f/2.2, 1.12 µm
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz and 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, USB Type-C, 10W Fast Charging
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Scanner, Amvient Light Sensor
- Dimensions: 165.22 x 75.73 x 9.19mm
- Weight: 200g
- Colours: Breeze Blue and Flamingo Pink
Moto G20 price in Europe
The Moto G20 has been priced at €149 (about Rs. 13,500) in Europe and will be available in select Countries. Details of the device’s availability have not been announced by the company. The phone is also expected to be launched soon in India.