Motorola have launched the Dual SIM version of Moto G in Australia.
It is also the first Country to get the Dual SIM version of the budget super phone.
The Australian launch comes 4 days after the launch of the Google Play Edition of the Moto G in the U.S.
Here is a list of the Technical Specifications:
- Display: 4.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display, 329 ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- GPU: Adreno 305 GPU
- Operating System: Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Rear Camera: 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 720p HD video recording at 30fps
- Front Camera: 1.3MP front-facing camera
- RAM and Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB/16GB internal memory
- Connectivity: 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS
- Battery: 2070 mAh battery
- Other features: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 720p HD video playback
The 16 GB version of Moto G isn’t available in Australia yet. Ausdroid reports that only the 8 GB version is available. But you will still get the 50 GB free storage space on Google Drive, which is valid for 2 years.
While Motorola has priced the 8GB Motorola Moto G at $249 AUD (Australian Dollars), other retailers are offering it at various prices.
Telechoice will offer the phone for $279, while The Good Guys will sell it for $247 and JB Hifi have set the price to $243. The Motorola Australia website shows the colorful shells will be available for the Moto G.
Many people expected the device to be launched in India, after Motorola tweeted that the device would be launched here in early January.
@rajkumar_geek Hi Rajkumar, the Moto G will launch in early January!
— Motorola Mobility (@Motorola) December 26, 2013
Now that it has been delayed, various news media reports say that the Google owned company is planning to launch the Moto G in the last week of January.