Meizu has just announced its new flagship device Meizu Pro 6s which can be called as successor to Pro 6. The launch follows the Meizu M5 launch just few days ago which is an entry level smartphone. Pro 6s sports a 5.2-inch Full HD 1080p Super AMOLED display with 3D Press, 2.5D glass with Gorilla Glass 3 protection and is powered by MediaTek Helio X25 deca-core processor along with Mali T880 GPU and 4 GB of RAM.
It comes with 64 GB of internal storage and runs on Flyme OS 5.5 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. There is no expandable storage support via microsd cards. In terms of camera, it comes with 12 MP main rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash, Laser Auto focus, OIS, PDAF, 6P lenses with f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording and a 5 MP front shooter with f/2.0 aperture.
Meizu Pro 6s is backed by 3060 mAh battery along with support for fast charging. It supports dual sim and comes with a fingerpritn sensor integrated in the front home button. In terms of connectivity, it comes with support for 4G LTE with VOLTE.
Meizu PRO 6s specifications
- Display : 5.2-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with 3D Press, 2.5D glass Gorilla Glass 3
- CPU : MediaTek Helio X25 deca-core processor
- GPU: Mali-T880
- RAM : 4 GB
- Storage : 64 GB (eMMC 5.1)
- OS : Flyme OS 5.5 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Misc : Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor
- Camera : 12 MP rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash, Laser Auto focus, OIS, PDAF, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording + 5 MP front shooter with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 147.7 x 70.8 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 163 grams
- Connectivity : 4G VoLTE , WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery : 3060 mAh with fast charging
Meizu Pro 6s is priced at 2699 Yuan (~Rs. 27,000 or $400) and is available for pre-order in China. It goes on Sale in China on 7th Novermber. There is no information on whether the company plans to launch this device in other countires such as India.