Meizu has just announced it’s new flagship device Meizu PRO 6 Plus which is the successor to PRO 6 launched in April this year. Meizu PRO 6 Plus sports a unimetal body with a 5.7 inch QHD Super AMOLED display with 3D Press with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection and is powered by Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 8890 processor with 4 GB of RAM. There are two variants of the device, with 64 GB storage variant is powered by 2.0 GHz Exynos 8890, whereas the 128 GB storage variant is powered by 2.3 GHz Exynos 8890 processor. It runs on Flyme OS based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
In terms of camera, it comes with a 12 MP main rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash, Laser Auto focus, 4-axis OIS, PDAF, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording support and another 5 MP front shooter with 5P lens & f/2.0 aperture. In terms of connectivity, it supports 4G LTE along with VOLTE and includes NFC support. It is backed by a battery of 3400 mAh and supports fast charging. It includes Dual SIM support and comes with Fingerprint sensor & heart rate sensor.
Meizu PRO 6 Plus specifications
- Display : 5.7 inch QHD Super AMOLED display with 3D Press, Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- CPU: 2.3 / 2.0 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 8890
- GPU: Mali-T880 MP10
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64 GB/ 128 GB
- OS: Flyme OS based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Misc: Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, heart rate sensor, ESS ES9018K2M audi chip, ADI AD45275 amplifier
- Camera : 12 MP rear camera with dual-tone 10-LED Ring Flash, Laser Auto focus, 4-axis OIS, PDAF, 6P lenses, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording and a 5 MP front shooter with f/2.0 aperture, 5P lens
- Dimensions: 155.6 × 77.3 x 7.3 mm
- Weight: 158 gm
- Connectivity : 4G VoLTE , WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB 3.1 Type-C, NFC
- Battery : 3400 mAh with fast charging
Meizu PRO 6 Plus is priced at 2,999 yuan (~Rs. 30,000 or US$ 435) for the 64GB variant, while the 128GB variant is priced at 3,299 yuan (~Rs. 33,000 or US$ 480). In terms of color options, it will be available in Champagne Gold, Sky Grey and Moonlight Silver colors. The device goes on sale December 23rd in China.