The LG K8 is now official, and has been spotted on the company’s website ahead of the launch scheduled for MWC 16.
It is unclear as to why the South Korean company jumped the gun, by making the phone available a week ahead of the official date.
The LG K8 sports a 5.0″ 720p HD display with 2.5D ARC GLASS, and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The phone is powered by a MediaTek MT6735 processor, a MaliT720MP1 GPU and 1.5GB of RAM. The device has 8GB of internal storage, and supports up to 32GB of expandable memory.
The K8 has a 8MP rear camera, and a 5MP front camera, and is backed by a 2125 mAh battery. The device supports 4G LTE, GSM, WCDMA, WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity.
LG K8 Technical Specifications: (LG K350N)
- Display: 5.0″ 720p HD
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Processor: MediaTek MT6735
- GPU: MaliT720MP1
- Memory: 1.5GB of RAM
- Storage: 8GB internal storage, up to 32GB of expandable memory
- Rear Camera: 8MP
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Battery: 2125 mAh
- Connectivity: 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, 3G: 850/900/2100 MHz, 4G LTE: B20(800),B8(900),B3(1800),B1(2100), B7(2600), Bluetooth, WiFi
- Dimensions: 144.6 x 71.5 x 8.7 mm
- Weight: 156.9 g
There is no word on the LG K8’s price just yet.
via: LG Hungary