The device sports a 6.39-inches Full HD+ AMOLED display with a water-drop notch and an In-display fingerprint scanner. The Z6 Pro 5G runs on Android 9 Pie, and is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor clocked at 2.84 GHz with 8GB of RAM and 256GB storage. The phone has Liquid Cooling to keep the temperature levels low when gaming.
The Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G features a quad camera set up on the back that comprises a 48MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture, a 16MP wide-angle lens with a 125° field of view, an 8MP telephoto lens and a 2MP video camera. The lenses support Optical Image Stabilization. The selfie lens on the device is a 32MP snapper with an f/2.0 aperture.
Unlike the regular Pro variant, there is no headphone jack on the Z6 Pro 5G, so you’ll have to rely on the USB Type-C port for audio. The phone supports 27W Fast Charging for the 4000 mAh battery.
Lenovo Z6 Pro 5G Specs
- Display: 6.39-inches Full HD+ AMOLED 2340 x 1080 pixels, water-drop notch, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating System: Android 9 Pie
- Processor: octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 @2.84 GHz
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 256GB
- Battery: 4000 mAh, 27W Fast Charging, USB Type-C
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/1.8 aperture + 16MP 125° wide-angle + 8MP telephoto + 2MP video, OIS
- Selfie Camera: 32MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 74.6 x 8.65
- Weight: 189g
- Connectivity: 5G, Dual SIM (Nano SIM),GPS
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, distance sensor, light sensor, compass
- Misc: Liquid Cooling