Lenovo has officially launched its budget friendly phone in the Vibe series, the Lenovo Vibe K5, in India. The phone was originally launched at the Mobile World Congress 2016 earlier this year.
The Vibe K5 sports a 5 inch 720p HD display with 294 ppi and runs on Vibe UI based on Android 5.1 Lollipop. The phone is powered by a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 processor with an Adreno 405 GPU and 2GB of RAM.
The phone has 16GB of internal storage and supports up to 32GB of expandable memory via a microsd card slot. In the camera department, the Vibe K5 features a 13 megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p Full HD video recording, along with a 5 megapixel front camera. The phone is backed up by a 2750 mAh battery, and supports dual SIM cards with 4G LTE. The Vibe K5 has Dolby Atmos speakers, supports TheaterMax FM Radio, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS connectivity options.
Lenovo Vibe K5 Technical Specifications
- Display : 5-inch Full HD IPS, 294 PPI, 178 degree viewing angle
- CPU : Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 415
- GPU : Adreno 405
- RAM : 2GB
- Storage : 16GB internal, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- OS : Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- SIM Support : Dual SIM (micro + micro)
- Camera : 13 MP rear with LED Flash, 1080p video recording + 5 MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity : 4G LTE (Band 3, 40), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery : 2750 mAh
- Misc : FM Radio, Dolby Atmos Speakers, TheaterMax VR
- Weight: 142g
- Dimensions: 142 x 71 x 7.99
The Lenovo Vibe V5 has been priced at Rs 6999 in India, and will be sold exclusively via Amazon India. The first flash sale will be held on June 22nd, for which the registrations begin a t 1PM today (June 13th). The phone will be available Gold, Silver and Grey colours.