Along with Vibe K5 Plus, Lenovo has also announced its lower variant Lenovo Vibe K5 at the Mobile World Congress 2016. Lenovo Vibe K5 sports a 5 inch HD display and is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 processor with Adreno 405 GPU & 2 GB of RAM. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system with Vibe UI on the top.
In terms of storage, it comes with 16 GB internal ROM along with support for expandable memory via microsd card. It comes with dual sim 4G LTE support along with FM Radio & Dolby Atmos speakers.
In terms of camera, it sports 13 MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording support and a 5 MP front-shooter. It weighs just 142 gms, 8.2 mm thick and is backed up by a battery of 2750 mAh battery.
Lenovo Vibe K5 specifications
- Display : 5-inch Full HD IPS display
- CPU : Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616
- GPU : Adreno 405
- RAM : 2 GB
- Storage : 16 GB internal, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- OS : Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- SIM Support : Dual SIM (micro + micro)
- Camera : 13 MP rear with LED Flash, 1080p video recording + 5 MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity : 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery : 2750 mAh
- Misc : FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
The Lenovo Vibe V5 (also sold as Lenovo K5) are offered in Platinum Silver, Champagne Gold & Graphite Gray colors and priced at $129 (~Rs. 8,700 approx.). It will be available in select countries starting March, 2016 .