The Lenovo S5 Pro has been launched in China. The device’s design matches the previous leaks, which we reported.
The S5 Pro sports a 6.18-inch Full HD+ display with a notch design, and an 18:9 aspect ratio. The notch houses the selfie lens and an Infrared Face Unlock sensor. The device runs on ZUI5.0 which is based on Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor.
The Lenovo S5 Pro has 6GB of RAM, and will be available in 64GB/128GB storage variants, with a microSD card that supports up to 128GB of expandable memory. The phone features a rear-placed fingerprint scanner and is backed by a 3,500mAh battery.
The device has dual cameras on the front and the back. The rear cameras on the Lenovo S5 Pro comprise of a 20MP lens with an f/2.6 aperture s and a 12MP lens with an f/1.8 aperture, and an LED Flash. The primary selfie lens is a 20MP Sony IMX 476 sensor, with an f/2.2 aperture, while the secondary camera is an 8MP camera.
Lenovo S5 Pro Tech Specs
- Display: 6.2-inch IPS Full HD+ 2246 × 1080 pixels, 18:9 aspect ratio, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 113% sRGB
- Operating System: ZUI5.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 @1.8GHz
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB + up to 128GB via microSD
- Rear Cameras: 20MP f/2.6 aperture, + 12MP f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2X optical zoom
- Selfie Cameras: 20MP Sony IMX 476, f/2.2 aperture + 8MP Infrared
- Battery: 3500mAh
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner + Infrared Face Unlock
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz + 5GHz, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, Hybrid Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 154.5 × 75.45 × 7.7mm
- Weight: 170g
The Lenovo S5 Pro has been priced at 1298 RMB (approx Rs. 14,000) for the 64GB storage variant, in China. The phone will be available 3 colours: Gold, Blue and Black.