iAs we reported, Lenovo has made the Phab 2 Plus official in India. It was announced during their Tech world event in June 2016 along with other devices. Phab 2 Plus is an Amazon India exclusive and will be available for sale online only through Amazon India.
Lenovo Phab 2 Plus sports 6.4 inch full-HD 1080p display with 2.5D curved glass, powered by 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT8783 octa-core processor with Mali T720 GPU and 3 GB RAM. It comes with 32 GB internal storage and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Vibe UI on top.
In terms of camera, it features a dual 13 MP main rear camera setup with dual-LED Flash, PDAF, laser auto focus, f/2.0 aperture, Milbeaut ISP processor & 1.34-micron pixels and 8 MP front shooter for selfies with f/2.2 aperture & 1.4-micron pixels. The phablet is backed by 4,050 mAh battery and weighs 218 grams. In terms of connectivity, it supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. A fingerprint sensor is located at the back below the camera.
Phab 2 Plus was priced at $299 during the global launch, but for India the company has decided to price it much agressively. Lenovo Phab 2 Plus is priced at Rs. 14,999 which make it much lesser than original $299 dollars and competes quite well with Xiaomi Mi Max which is also priced at Rs. 14,999.
Lenovo PHAB 2 Plus specifications
- Display : 6.4 inch 1080p Full HD, 2.5D Curved Glass
- CPU : 1.3 GHz octa-core MediaTek MT8783 processor
- GPU : Mali-T720
- RAM : 3 GB
- Storage : 32 GB, expandable up to 128 GB with microSD
- OS : Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Vibe UI
- Misc : Hybrid Dual SIM, Fingerprint sensor, Dolby Atmos with 5.1 Dolby Audio Capture, Triple Array Microphone with Active Noise-Cancellation
- Camera : Dual 13 MP rear cameras with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, Milbeaut ISPs, 1.34μm pixel, Laser Auto Focus, PDAF and 8 MP front-shooter, f/2.2 aperture, 1.4 μm pixel
- Dimensions: 88.3 × 173.89 × 5.5-9.6 mm
- Weight: 218 gm
- Connectivity : 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery : 4050 mAh