The phone is equipped with a 6.3-inch HD+ Dewdrop notch display, with a 19:5:9 aspect ratio, and a 90% screen-to-body- ratio. But, the bezels of the phone look larger than the A6 Note at least in the above render.
The K10 Note is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor, and is backed by a 4050 mAh battery which supports 18W Fast Charging over what seems to be a USB Type-C port. The phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack and supports Dolby Atmos audio.
The Lenovo K10 Note specs further tell us that it has a 16MP selfie lens, while the rear cameras boast a triple camera setup consisting of a 16MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture, a 8MP telephoto lens with an f/2.4 aperture, 2x Optical Zoom, a 5MP f/2.2 aperture depth sensor with Super Bokeh mode and an LED Flash.
The phone will be available in 2 colours: Knight Black and Stardust Blue.
Lenovo K10 Note specs
- Display: 6.3-inch HD+ Dewdrop display, 19:5:9 aspect ratio, 90% screen-to-body- ratio
- Processor: Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- Main Cameras: 16MP, f/1.8 aperture + 5MP f/2.2 aperture Super Bokeh mode+ 8MP f/2.4 aperture, 2x Optical Zoom, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 4050 mAh, 18W Fast Charging, USB Type-C
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Triple Card Slot)
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- Audio: Dolby Atmos, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Colours: Knight Black, Stardust Blue