The device sports a 6.09-inch HD+ Dewdrop display, with a 19:5:9 aspect ratio and an 88% screen-to-body-ratio.
The chin is noticeable as is a frame running around the display. The phone is powered by an Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor, with a PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
While we don’t know the memory details, the Lenovo A6 Note specs sheet says that the phone has a triple card tray which supports up to 256GB of expandable storage via a dedicated microSD card slot.
The A6 Note is equipped with dual rear cameras with a 13MP lens and a 2MP sensor, while the selfie lens is a 5MP shooter that supports Face Unlock.
The device is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery. There is a fingerprint scanner on the back panel.
The phone appears to be running on stock Android, but does have some bloatware apps like Truecaller, Opera and a few games pre-loaded. We can’t say for sure, but it does look like the phone has a USB Type-C port. A headphone jack is visible on the top of the A6 Note in one of the pictures
Lenovo A6 Note specs
- Display: 6.09-inch HD+ Dewdrop display, 19:5:9 aspect ratio, 88% screen-to-body- ratio
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Storage: Up to 256GB via dedicated microSD card slot
- Main Cameras: 13MP f/2.0 aperture + 2MP, 5P Lens, Sapphire Glass, Bokeh mode
- Selfie Camera: 5MP
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Triple Card Slot)
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock