Lenovo is back in the game, or so it looks like from the teasers that have popped up on Flipkart. And here’s what you need to know about the Lenovo A6 Note specs.
The device sports a 6.09-inch HD+ Dewdrop display, with a 19:5:9 aspect ratio and an 88% screen-to-body-ratio.
The chin is noticeable as is a frame running around the display. The phone is powered by an Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22 processor, with a PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
While we don’t know the memory details, the Lenovo A6 Note specs sheet says that the phone has a triple card tray which supports up to 256GB of expandable storage via a dedicated microSD card slot.
The A6 Note is equipped with dual rear cameras with a 13MP lens and a 2MP sensor, while the selfie lens is a 5MP shooter that supports Face Unlock.
The device is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery. There is a fingerprint scanner on the back panel.
The phone appears to be running on stock Android, but does have some bloatware apps like Truecaller, Opera and a few games pre-loaded. We can’t say for sure, but it does look like the phone has a USB Type-C port. A headphone jack is visible on the top of the A6 Note in one of the pictures
Lenovo A6 Note specs
- Display: 6.09-inch HD+ Dewdrop display, 19:5:9 aspect ratio, 88% screen-to-body- ratio
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Storage: Up to 256GB via dedicated microSD card slot
- Main Cameras: 13MP f/2.0 aperture + 2MP, 5P Lens, Sapphire Glass, Bokeh mode
- Selfie Camera: 5MP
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (Triple Card Slot)
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock