The iQOO Z6 5G has just been announced in India. The smartphone packs quite a punch at a budget-friendly price point.
The phone runs on OriginOS 12 based on Android 12, and is equipped with a 6.58-inches FullHD+ LCD display with a 120Hz Refresh Rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, DCI-P3 Colour Gamut, 90.61% Screen-to-body ratio. The iQOO Z6 5G is powered by an octa-core Qulcomm Snapdragon 695 5G processor. It has an Adreno 618 to handle the graphics, and a 5-layer cooling system with Vapour Chamber to keep the thermal levels in check while gaming.
The device comes in 3 memory variants: 4GB/6GB/8GB of LPDDR4x RAM, that support 1GB/2GB and 4GB of Extended RAM respectively. All three models have 128GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage, and support up to 1TB of additional storage via a microSD card slot.
Connectivity-wise, the phone has Dual SIM cards and supports 5G and 4G VoLTE mobile networks, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, and GPS. The selfie lens on the front is a 6MP f/2.0 aperture, Samsung 3P9 camera. The main camera array on the back panel is home to a 50MP Samsung ISOCELL JN1 sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, a 2MP Macro Sensor, and a 2MP Depth Sensor that is exclusive to the 6GB/8GB models of the phone.
The iQOO Z6 packs a 5000mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C connector and supports 18W Fast Charging. The smartphone weighs 187g and measures 164 x 75.84 x 8.25 mm. The phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack, and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. Other sensors on the device include an accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Magnetometer, Ambient Light Sensor.
iQOO Z6 5G specs
- Display: 6.58-inches FullHD+ 2408 x 1080 pixels, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, DCI-P3 Colour Gamut, 90.61% Screen-to-body ratio
- Operating System: OriginOS 12 based on Android 12
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 5G octa-core, 5-layer cooling system with Vapour Chamber
- GPU: Adreno 619
- Memory: 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM LPDDR4x, 4GB Extended RAM 2.0 (1GB/2GB/4GB)
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.2 + up to 1TB via microSD card
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS
- Main Cameras: 50MP Samsung ISOCELL JN1, f/1.8 aperture + 2MP Macro Sensor + 2MP Depth Sensor (Only on 6GB/8GB models), LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP f/2.0 aperture, Samsung 3P9
- Battery: 5000mAh, 18W Fast Charging, USB Type-C
- Dimensions: 164 x 75.84 x 8.25 mm
- Weight: 187g
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Magnetometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Side-mounted fingerprint Reader
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack
iQOO Z6 5G price in India
iQOO has priced the Z6 5G starting at Rs. 15,999 in India, for the 4GB/128GB trim. The 6GB/128GB variant costs Rs. 16,999, while the 8GB/128GB version carries a price tag of Rs. 17,999. The device comes in 2 colours: Chromatic Blue and Dynamo Black colours. The phone will go on sale on March 22nd, via Amazon and iQOO.com.
Buyers can avail an instant discount of Rs. 2,000 by using a HDFC Bank Card or EMI transaction to make their purchase.