Of all the brands, Huawei is probably the one that is most committed to launching devices in 18: 9. This is the case of the new Honor Enjoy 7s, unveiled today during the official event held in China.
The Huawei Enjoy 7s is a sibling to the Huawei Enjoy 7, we can’t really say this is its successor considering that the Huawei Enjoy 7 landed less than three months ago. These two devices are not quite similar, and you’ll know why when you know the specification.
The Enjoy 7s sports 5.65-inch FHD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio with a resolution of 2160×1080 pixels. Enjoy 7s comes in two variants i.e. first with 3GB RAM & 32GB internal storage, whereas the second variant comes with 4GB RAM & 64GB internal storage. The CPU is same that is present in several mid-range phones from Huawei i.e. Kirin 659.
In terms of camera, it features Dual camera module at rear consisting of (13MP+2MP) camera sensors making it the first phone in Enjoy Series which features a dual camera. On the front, it features an 8MP front shooter for selfies & video calls. The phone is backed by 3000mAh battery. Huawei Enjoy 7s runs Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box, Making it one of the first medium-sized phones that get the latest Android system, great Huawei.
HUAWEI ENJOY 7S SPECIFICATION:
- Display: 5.65-inch TFT FHD+ display (2160×1080) with 18:9 aspect ratio
- CPU: Kirin 659 clocked at 4*Cortex-A53 2.36GHz + 4*Cortex-A53 1.7GHz
- Memory: 3GB+32GB or 4GB+64GB, microSD up to 256GB
- Camera(s): 13MP+2MP dual rear, 8MP front-facing camera
- Battery: 3000mAh (No fast charging, and about 3.5 hours, according to Huawei)
- Android OS: Android 8.0.0 Oreo with EMUI 8.0.0
- Dimensions: 150.1 x 72.05 x 7.45mm
- Wight: 143g
Finally, the phone will be sold on December 22nd at a price 1499 Yuan for 3GB+32GB, and 1699 Yuan for 4GB+64GB.