At CES 2015 event, HTC has just announced HTC Desire 826 powered by the new Snapdragon 615. HTC Desire 826 features a 5.5 inch Full HD 1080p display and is powered by 1.7 GHz 64-bit Qualcommn Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor along with Adreno 405 GPU and 2 GB of RAM.
The device is powered by Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 6.0 operating system.
In terms of storage, it comes with 16GB of internal storage along with support for microSD cards. The device comes with 4G LTE support and is powered by a battery of 2600 mAh.
[themify_hr color=”light-gray” width=”575px” border_width=”1px” ]
HTC Desire 826 Specifications
- Display: 5.5 inch Full HD 1080p
- CPU : 1.5GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor
- GPU: Adreno 405 GPU
- RAM : 2 GB
- Operating System : Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 6.0
- Storage : 16GB of internal storage, support for microSD card
- Dual SIM support
- Connectivity: 4G LTE support, 3G, Wi-Fi /b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, BSI sensor, 28mm lens, 1080p video recording AND Ultrapixel front camera, f.2.2 aperture, wide angle lens
- Audio: HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers, Dolby Audio
- Battery : 2600 mAh
The HTC Desire 826 will be available with cellular operators and major retailers in Asia-Pacific at the end of January 2015 and will roll out in other regions over subsequent months.