Herocraft have been releasing ad-supported free full versions of almost all their games, and they have added one more to the list roday, Bombergeddon.
Bombergeddon, uses the same playing style of the retro hit Bomberman. You get to play as an adventurer called Dakota Jackson, (hint hint: Indiana Jones) and you have to uncover rare artefacts from Egyptian tombs, Babylonian dungeons, Aztec ruins and Chinese catacombs while fending off enemies with bombs. That is a pretty cool way to combine retro gaming and an adventure movie.
Here is list of the game’s features:
- Blast your way through 80 levels across 4 unique game worlds
- Set the fuse on 14 explosive varieties of bomb
- Unlock over 100 trophies and achievements
- Explore lavish locations from around the world, each with their own soundtrack
- An homage to the legendary Bomberman games
And a video trailer for the game:
You can download the game from Google Play for free. Or just scan the QR code below.