Google has officially announced the Pixel 4a pricing and availability details. Google’s all-new Pixel 4a will be available at a special launch price of ₹29,999 (MRP INR 31,999). It will be available on Flipkart as part of their Big Billion Day Specials, starting Friday, 16th October 2020.
The Search Giant had originally unveiled the Pixel 4a in August this year. The company had mentioned in the announcement, that the phone would be launched in October in our Country.
Google Pixel 4a India launch date
The Google Pixel 4a India launch date has been set for October 17th. The news comes from the company’s official Twitter account. The device will be available via Flipkart. The phone has been priced at $349 (about Rs. 25,600) in the US, and based on historical data we can expect a higher price tag in India.
Here’s a recap of the phone’s specs.
Google Pixel 4a specs
- Display: 5.81-inches Full HD+ AMOLED,HDR 19.5:9 aspect ratio, Always-on display, Now Playing, Punch-hole
- Operating System: Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- Memory: 6GB RAM LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB
- Battery: 3140 mAh, USB Type-C 18W fast charging (USB-PD 2.0)
- Dimensions: 144 x 69.4 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 143g
- Rear Cameras: 12.2MP f/1.7 aperture, 77° FOV, 1.4 μm pixel width, Dual Pixel Phase Detection, OIS, 4K @30FPS, 1080p @120FPS
- Selfie Camera: 8MP f/2.0 aperture, 84° FOV, 1.12 μm pixel size
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3.5 mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0 + LE, A2DP (HD codecs: AptX, AptX HD, LDAC, AAC), NFC, Google Cast, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, BeiDou
- Security: Titan M Security Module
- Sensors: Proximity/Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer/Gyrometer, Magnetometer, Pixel Imprint – back-mounted fingerprint sensor, Barometer, Android Sensor Hub
When will the Google Pixel 4a 5G and Pixel 5 be available in India?
Sadly, Google has officially confirmed that the Pixel 4a 5G and Pixel 5 devices will not be available in India and Singapore.