Subatomic Studios have announced the release date for the sequel to their hit tower defense game.
Fieldrunners 2 will be launched for Android devices next Wednesday, i.e. April 24th.
If you haven’t read our review of the beta version you may do so here.
The game will feature new modes such as Puzzle, Sudden Death, and Time Trial. The various maps include grassy fields, dry deserts, sparkling cities, a volcano lair and more.
Here is a list of the official features:
- Pint sized invaders seeking revenge!
- A tower that launches bee hives!
- Tons of levels in a 20+ hour campaign!
- Revolutionary AI – each enemy creates a dynamic, realistic path through the battlefield!
- Gorgeous, hand painted, 2D graphics by award winning artists!
- 20 unique, upgradeable weapons!
- Custom load-outs let you pick the perfect weapons for each battle!
- Air strikes, mines and powerful items so you can strike with the precision of a surgeon!
- Time Trial, Sudden Death and Puzzle maps bring all new challenges to tower defense!
- Trenches, bridges and tunnels add new dimensions to gameplay!
- Collect all the Elite enemies to become the ultimate tower defense champion!
- A tower that turns enemies into barnyard animals!
via Press Release
Subscribe to our blog to be notified when the game is released at the Play Store.