If you love to flash custom ROMs on your android smartphones or tablets, here is some good news. CyanogenMod 11.0 M9 snapshot builds are now rolling out for supported devices and you can download them from CM servers. CyanogenMod 11.0 M9 snapshot builds can be downloaded from the CM servers here. Don’t forget to select your device first before downloading the ROM.
The new build comes with loads of bug fixes and some feature enhancements as can be seen from the changelog below. This release also adds support for the Xperia Z2 ‘sirius’, Xperia Z2 Tablets ‘castor’ and the HTC One ‘m8.
- Themes support for additional UI elements
- Heads Up Notifications – Bug Fixes
- Lockscreen – Allow doubletap to sleep when using secure keyguard
- Torch – Improve performance
- Safe Headset Volume – prompt when interfering with 3rd party device (Jawbone, Square, etc)
- Center clock support
- Quick Settings – respect locale changes on additional tiles
- Proximity Wake-Up support – prevent accidental wake-up of device by checking to see if proximity sensor is blocked (eg. Device is in a bag or pocket).
- Spam notification filtering – Set notifications to auto-ignore based on content (perfect for those pesky games that want you to ‘Save 20% on our new game’). Long-press offending notification to set as ignored; manage in Privacy settings.
- Settings Search – Additional improvements and highlighting
- Data Usage Info – Add support for CDMA devices without sim cards
- Bluetooth – Add additional A2DP profiles
- Bluetooth – Disable AVRCP 1.5 by default (fixes various car unit compatibility)
- Email – Fix saving attachments to storage for POP3 accounts
- Translations (Thanks CM Crowdin Team!)
- Account for Play Services induced wake-locks
- Fix encryption on some LG Devices
- Dialer – add support for Korean and Chinese to smart-dialer
Do share some feedback if you decide to flash one of these builds on your device.
Source: CM Blog