The ASUS ROG Phone 6D is set to be launched on September 19th. But, renders of the upcoming gaming phone have been leaked.
Images leaked by 91Mobiles shows that there are not one but two mobiles in the series.
ASUS ROG Phone 6D
You can see what the regular version, which will be called the ROG Phone 6D looks like in the image above. And this is ROG Phone 6D Ultimate version.
They look similar to the Snapdragon variants that were launched a couple of months ago.
The Taiwan-based company has already confirmed that the upcoming flagship phone will be powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 9000+ processor. That explains the D in the device’s name, it stands for Dimensity.
ASUS ROG Phone 6 Specs
- Operating system: Android 12
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 octa-core
- GPU: Adreno 730, GameCool 6 cooling system reduces temperature by up to 10 degrees Celsius
- Memory: 8GB/12GB/16GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 256GB/512GB UFS 3.1
- Battery: 6000mAh, 65W Quick Charge 5.0, PD 3.0, Dual USB Type-C ports (bottom and side)
- Main Cameras: 50MP Sony IMX 766, 1/1.56” large sensor size, 1 µm pixel size, f/1.9 aperture + 13MP Ultra-wide angle lens + 5MP Macro sensor, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 12MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE, 5G, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 2×2 MIMO, 2.4GHz/ 5GHz/ 6GHz WiFi, Bluetooth 5.2, Qualcomm aptX Adaptive and aptX Lossless, Wi-Fi Direct NFC, GNSS support GPS (L1/L5), Glonass (L1), Galileo (E1/E5a), BeiDou(B1i/B1c/B2a), QZSS (L1/L5) and NavIC
- Sensors: In-display fingerprint sensor, face recognition, accelerometer, e-compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient-light sensor, ultrasonic sensors for AirTrigger 6 and grip press
- Weight: 239g
- Dimensions: 148 x 68.5 x 8.9 mm
- Audio: Dual Stereo Speakers, Dirac HD Sound, Cirrus Logic AMP, 3.5mm headphone jack, Qualcomm WCD9385, Hi-Res audio, Tri-microphones
- Misc: IPX4 water splash resistance
Rumours suggest that ASUS is replacing the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset in the ROG Phone 6 with the Dimensity 9000+. This could help bring down the price of the phone a little. The rest of the specs of the smartphones remain a mystery.