Lenovo users rejoice, the Chinese OEM, is planning to release the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for its devices.
And the above roadmap image, which was leaked on Weibo, and shows the dates on which the updates will be released.
Here are the devices which will get the new firmware.
- Lenovo K3 Note (China) – January 2016
- Lenovo K3 Note – March 2016
- Lenovo Vibe X3 (China) – March 2016
- Lenovo Vibe X3 – July 2016
- Lenovo Vibe P1 (China) – March 2016
- Lenovo Vibe P1 – May 2016
- Lenovo Vibe S1 – May 2016
- Lenovo A7000 – April 2016
- Lenovo A7000+ – July 2016
It appears that the Lenovo K3 Note will be the first to be get the Android 6.0 Marshmallow update in January 2016, but only in China. The inetrnational variant, which is sold in India, will get the update in March 2016.
The Vibe X3 and Vibe P1 Chinese variants will be updated in March next year, while their international counterparts will receive the new firmware in July and May respectively. The Vibe S1 is scheduled to get the Marshmallow update in May, while the A7000 will get it earlier in April, and the A7000+ will get it in July.
source: Weibo via: Android Authority