The category of entry level Android smartphones is getting more and more crowded. HTC has launched HTC Desire 210 dual SIM in India and priced it too aggressively at Rs 8,700. HTC Desire sports a 4 inch touch screen display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels and is powered by 1 GHz dual-core Mediatek MT6572M processor supported by 512 MB RAM. The device is powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with HTC Sense and not the latest version of Android i.e. Android 4.4 Kitkat.
In terms of camera, it comes with 5MP rear camera and 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera. In terms of storage, it comes with just 4 GB of internal memory with support for expandable memory with MicroSD upto 32 GB.
THe device comes with Dual SIM support (GSM + GSM) (micro SIM + Regular SIM) and is powered by a decent 1300 mAh battery. It would have been a great device if HTC had managed to push a bigger battery.
HTC Desire 210 Specs:
- Display: 4-inch touch screen with 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- CPU: 1 GHz dual-core Mediatek MT6572M processor
- 512MB RAM
- OS: Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) with HTC Sense
- 5MP rear camera and 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 4GB internal memory, expandable memory with MicroSD upto 32GB
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) (micro SIM + Regular SIM)
- Thickness: 10.5 mm
- Weight: 130 grams
- FM Radio
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS
- 1300 mAh battery