XOLO has announced the launch of XOLO Q3000, which is powered by 1.5 GHz Quad Core and 2 GB with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean running on top of it. In terms of display, XOLO Q3000 comes with a 5.7 inch FHD IPS display with resolution of 1920×1080 and a pixel density of 386 PPI (pixels per inch) .
In terms of camera, it sports 13 MP Auto focus Rear camera with BSI sensors and a 5 MP Front camera with BSI / LED Flash along with support for Full HD (1080p) Video Recording using the rear camera.
In terms of storage, it comes with 16 GB internal memory and expandable external memory with the help of MicroSD (up to 32GB), XOLO Q3000 offers enough space to store your favorite apps, music, videos and lots more.
The device is powered by a whopping 4000 mAh battery which gives you a standby time of 667 hours on 2G & 634 hours on 3G and a total talk time of 33 hours on 2G and 21 hours on 3G.
The device comes with sensors such as Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Proximity, Ambient Light sensor.
It also comes with a free flip-cover to safeguard it from any scratches and damages.
- Display – 5.7” 1920x1080FHD IPS
- Processor – 1.5 GHz Quad Core
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Internal Memory – 16 GB Internal Memory
- External Memory – MicroSD (up to 32GB)
- Camera / Flash – 13 MP AF Rear BSI 2 + 5 MP Front with BSI / LED Flash
- Battery Capacity – 4000 mAh
- OS – Android Jelly Bean v4.2
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Proximity, Ambient Light sensor
- OTG support
Price and Availability
XOLO Q3000 will be available at retail and online stores at a price of Rs. 20,999 and will be available in both black and white color.