Earlier today, we reported about a Xiaomi Mi Max benchmark which was leaked on GFXBench. And now we have an official launch date for the phone.
The above image shows one of the many colorful invites, which Xiaomi posted online. And they say that the Xiaomi Mi Max will be launched on May 10th in China.
Xiaomi Mi Max Technical Specifications
- Display: 6.4 inch Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Operating system: MIUI 7 based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Processor: 1.8 GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 6550
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Storage: 16 GB of internal storage
- Cameras: 16 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera
Hopefully we will see the phablet launched in India as well, and considering that it is powered by a Snapdragon 650 processor, I think it is very likely.