Xiaomi has announced its latest flagship phone globally. The Xiaomi Mi 11 is the world’s first phone to be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon. It was announced in China recently, before its world-wide debut.
The Mi 11 runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 11. It sports a 6.81-inches AMOLED 2K display which supports 120Hz refresh rate, HDR 10+, 5,000,000:1 Contrast ratio, 100% P3 Colour Gamut and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. The curved screen is equipped with an in-display fingerprint scanner that also supports heart rate monitoring. The punch-hole selfie lens in the top left corner is a 20MP camera.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 has an Adreno 660 GPU, and comes with 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM. There are two variants of the phone, one with 128GB and the other with 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. The device is backed by a 4,600 mAh battery that supports 55W Turbo Charging over a USB Type-C port. The phone supports 5G, NFC, Wi-Fi 6, but does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
In the camera department, the Xiaomi Mi 11 features triple rear cameras consisting of a 108MP primary sensor with 1.6μm pixel size, Optical Image Stabilization, an f/1.85 aperture, assisted by a 13MP 123° super wide-angle lens with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 5MP telephoto macro lens along with an LED Flash.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Specs
- Display: 6.81-inches WQHD+ 3200 × 1440 pixels AMOLED, 120Hz Refresh Rate, 480Hz Touch Sampling, 5000000:1 Contrast ratio, 1500 nits, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, HDR10+, 515ppi, 20:0 Aspect Ratio, DCI-P3 Color Gamut, In-display fingerprint scanner with in-display heart rate monitoring
- Operating system: MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- Processor: 2.84GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Memory: 8GB RAM LPDDR5
- Storage 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Battery: 4,600 mAh, USB Type-C, 55W Fast Charging, 50W Wireless Turbo Charging, 10W Reverse Wireless Charging
- Main Cameras: 108MP Primary lens f/1.85 aperture, Optical Image Stabilization, 0.8μm pixel size + 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens, f/2.4 aperture, 5MP Telemacro lens 3-10cm focus, f/2.4 aperture, + LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP, 0.8μm pixel size, f/2.05 aperture
- Audio: Dual Speakers Harman Kardon
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 5G, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/ GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Electronic compass, Gyroscope, Linear motor, IR Blaster
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.06mm
- Weight: 196g
- Colours: Horizon Blue, Midnight Gray, Cloud White
Xiaomi Mi 11 price
The Xiaomi Mi 11 price has been set at 749 Euros (about Rs. 66,000) for the 128GB version, while te 256GB model costs 799 Euros (approx Rs. 70,000).