The Xiaomi Mi 11 has been launched in China, right on schedule. This is the world’s first phone to be powered by the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor. Let’s find out what the flagship device has to offer.
The Mi 11 is equipped with a 6.81-inches AMOLED 2K display that supports 120Hz refresh rate, has 5,000,000:1 Contrast ratio, 100% P3 Colour Gamut. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, and features an in-display fingerprint scanner. The selfie lens is a 20MP punch-hole camera.
The phone runs on MIUI 12.5 based on Android 10, and has an Adreno 660 GPU. It will be available in 8GB/12GB RAM variants with 128GB/256 of UFS 3.1 storage. The Xiaomi Mi 11 is backed by a 4,600 mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port and supports 55W Fast Charging. Sadly, the Mi 11 does not have a charger in the box.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 sports triple rear cameras comprising a 100MP primary sensor with 1.6μm pixel size, an f/1.85 aperture, a 13MP 123° super wide-angle lens with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 5MP telephoto macro lens along with an LED Flash. The device supports 5G, NFC, Wi-Fi 6 among other connectivity options.
Xiaomi Mi 11 specs
- Display: 6.81-inches AMOLED 2K 3200 × 1440 pixels, 120Hz refresh rate, 5,000,000:1 Contrast ratio, 100% P3 Colour Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, In-display fingerprint scanner
- Operating system: MIUI 12.5 based on Android 10
- Processor: 2.84GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- GPU: Adreno 660 @ 840MHz
- Memory: 8GB/12GB RAM LPDDR5
- Storage 128GB/256 UFS 3.1
- Battery: 4,600 mAh, USB Type-C, 55W Fast Charging, no charger in the box
- Main Cameras: 100MP 1.6μm pixel, f/1.85 aperture, 13MP 123° super wide-angle lens, f/2.4 aperture + 5MP telephoto macro lens + LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 20MP
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 5G, 4G VoLTE, 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi 6 802.11 a/b/g, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, GNSS, GPS, QZSS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- Sensors: Ultrasonic Distance Sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Electronic compass, Gyroscope, Linear motor, IR Blaster, Grip Sensor
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.06mm
- Weight: 196g
Xiaomi Mi 11 price
The Xiaomi Mi 11 price starts at RMB 3999 (about Rs. 45,000)for the base variant 8GB/128GB in China, while the 8GB/256GB version costs RMB 4299 (about Rs. 48,000). The the top end version with 12GB/256GB has been priced at RMB 4699 (about Rs. 53,000). The phone will be available in 6 colours: Black, White, Blue, Khaki (Vegan Leather), Smoke Purple and a Special edition (signed by Lei Jun).