Xiaomi is set to launch a new phone in its Mi series. The brand has confirmed the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite launch date.
This is not expected to be the 5G variant that was launched in China, with the Snapdragon 780 processor. Instead, we are looking at the global version that has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor.
Technically both devices are identical except for the difference in the processor, the selfie camera, and the macro lens on the back. Here’s a brief overview of the device’s specifications.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite specs
- Display: 6.55-inches AMOLED Full HD+, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 402 PPI, 240Hz Touch sampling rate, 10-bit color depth, 20:9 Aspect ratio, DCI-P3 wide color gamut, 800nits brightness, HDR10, 5000,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- Operating System: MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G, Adreno 618
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 2.2
- Battery: 4,250 mAh, USB Type-C, 33W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 64MP f/1.79 + 8MP ultra-wide angle f/2.2, 119° FOV + 5MP Telemacro sensor f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 16MP, f/2.45 aperture
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi4, Wi-Fi 5 and 802.11a/b/g, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/Glonass/Galileo
- Audio: Dual Stereo Speakers
- Sensors: Proximity sensor | Ambient light sensor | Accelerometer | Gyroscope | Electronic compass | Linear motor | IR blaster
- Dimensions: 160.53 x 75.73 x 6.81mm
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite India launch date
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite India launch date has been set for June 22nd. A tweet from the company says that the device will be unveiled via a live stream at 12PM.
On paper, the phone is very close to the Redmi Note 10 Pro.