Xiaomi has launched a Bluetooth Game Controller, in China.
It is a budget controller and has been priced at 99 Yuan, which is about $16 or 1000 Rupees.
The outer casing or the shell, uses a tough material and has been manufactured by Samsung. It has scratch and sun light resistant, and has a coating for greater comfort.
- High Precision Arrow Keys with 360 degree movement
- Curved Arc Design
- Precise Touch and Click Response
- Rocker with 360 Degree precision positioning
- Built-in Bosh gravity sensors.
- Vibration motors which are adjustable according to game genre.
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Battery with intelligent power management, and idle standby
The controller looks premium despite the dirt cheap price tag, and also appears to be a sturdy one.
At the moment, it is unclear if the device will be launched outside of China.