The Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G has been announced in India. The flagship phone supports 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge fast charging to fully charge the 5000mAh battery in just 17 minutes.
Just like the variant that was launched in Europe, the model introduced in India sports a 6.67-inches Full HD+ AMOLED display. The panel supports a screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, has a 20:9 Aspect ratio, 120Hz Refresh rate, 480Hz Touch sampling rate, and supports Dolby Vision, P3 wide color gamut, 5,000,000 : 1 Contrast ratio, 1000 nits brightness, HDR10+. The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus. The selfie camera housed at the top-center of the display is a 16MP f/2.45 aperture lens.
The device has an Arc side-mounted fingerprint sensor and supports AI Face Unlock via the front camera. The Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G processor with 8GB/12GB of LPDDR4X RAM, and 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 of storage. The phone runs on MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11, and the company has promised to deliver 3 years of OS updates and 4 years of security updates.
In the connectivity department, the phone features Hybrid Dual SIM card slots and is compatible with 5G and 4G LTE mobile networks, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, Beidou, A-GPS. Sensors onboard the device include a Proximity sensor, an Ambient light sensor, an Accelerometer, a Gyroscope, an Electronic compass, a Linear motor, an IR blaster, a Barometer, and a Colour temperature sensor.
The main camera on the Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G is a 108 megapixels wide-angle lens which supports 2.1μm pixel size, 9-in-1 Super Pixel, has an f/1.75 aperture and is assisted by an 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with a FOV of 120°, an f/2.2 aperture, and a 5MP telemacro sensor with an f/2.4 aperture, and an LED Flash. The handset measures 164.1 x 76.9 x 8.8mm and weighs at 203g. The Xiaomi 11T Pro does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack. Audio support on the phone consists of Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos support, and Hi-Res Audio certification.
Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G price in India
Xiaomi has priced the 11T Pro 5G at Rs. 39,999 for the 8GB/128GB trim. The 8GB/256GB model costs Rs. 41,999, while the top-end variant with 12GB/ 256GB carries a price tag of Rs. 43,999. The device is available for purchase from today on Amazon, Mi.com, Mi Home and Retail Outlets.
Xiaomi 11T Pro Specs
- Display 6.67-inches Full HD+ AMOLED DotDisplay, 2400 x 1080 pixels, 20:9 Aspect ratio, Dolby Vision, 120Hz Refresh rate, 480Hz Touch sampling rate, MEMC, P3 wide color gamut, 5,000,000 : 1 Contrast ratio, 1000 nits brightness, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Operating System MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G
- Memory: 8GB RAM LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM Cards, 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS: L1+L5Galileo: E1+E5a | GLONASS: G1 | Beidou | QZSS:L1+L5A-GPS supplementary positioning | Electronic compass | Wireless network | Data network
- Selfie Camera: 16MP f/2.45 aperture
- Battery: 5000mAh, USB Type-C, 120W Xiaomi HyperCharge, 17mins to 100%
- Dimensions: 164.1 x 76.9 x 8.8mm
- Weight: 203g
- Audio: Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos support, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Sensors: Proximity sensor | Ambient light sensor | Accelerometer | Gyroscope | Electronic compass | Linear motor | IR blaster | Barometer | Colour temperature sensor
- Colours: Meteorite Gray, Moonlight White, Celestial Blue