Unlike the Vivo V20 which was launched with Android 11 out of the box, the Vivo X50e 5G runs Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10.
The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G octa-core processor with 8GB of RAM, 128GB of storage. The handset has a microSD card slot which is part of a Hybrid Dual SIM tray, for expandable memory.
The Vivo X50e 5G is equipped with a 6.44 inches AMOLED Full HD+ display and has an in-display fingerprint scanner. The water-drop notch at the top of the screen houses a 32MP selfie lens with an f/2.0 aperture.
In terms of optics, the phone features a quad camera set up comprising a 48MP primary lens with an f/1.79 aperture, a 13MP telephoto/portrait lens with an f/2.46 aperture, an 8MP wide-angle sensor that has an f/2.2 aperture and a 2MP macro lens with an f/2.4 aperture, and an LED Flash.
The Vivo X50e 5G is backed by a 4350mAh battery that supports 33W Fast Charging over a USB Type-C port. The device has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Vivo X50e 5G Specs
- Display: 6.44 inches AMOLED FHD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 10 based on Android 10
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB + dedicated microSD card slot
- Battery: 4350mAh, USB Type-C, 33W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 48MP f/1.79 aperture + 13MP telephoto/portrait f/2.46 aperture + 8MP wide-angle sensor f/2.2 aperture + 2MP macro f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 162.05×74.97×8.88mm (Night), 162.05×74.97× 8.96mm (Water mirror)
- Weight: 200/4g
- Connectivity: 4G LTE,5G, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 2.4/5.0GHz, GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou, NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, E-compass, Gyroscope, Distance Sensor
- Security: In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
Vivo X50e 5G price
The price of the Vivo X50e 5G has not been announced on the official website. The device will be available in 2 colours Mirror Water and Night (machine translated)