Vivo has introduced a new phone in its V-series, called the Vivo V21 5G in India. It is very similar to Vivo V20 Pro 5G that was launched in December.
The main difference between the two devices is that the Vivo V21 5G has a water-drop notch display with a single selfie camera, it retains the 44MP front snapper with an f/2.0 aperture.
The other difference is that the phone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G processor, with an Arm Mali-G57 MC3 GPU, 8GB of RAM, and 128GB of storage.
The Vivo V21 5G is backed by a 4000mAh that charges over a USB Type-C port, and supports 33W Fast Charging. The phone runs on Funtouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11, and is equipped with a 6.44 inches AMOLED Full HD+ display with a 90Hz Refresh Rate, 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 480 PPI pixel density, and an in-display fingerprint scanner.
The device packs triple cameras on the rear with a 64MP f/1.89 aperture primary lens, an 8MP wide-angle lens/macro/depth sensor with an f/2.2 aperture, a 2MP Mono f/2.4 aperture sensor, and an LED Flash.
Vivo V21 5G specs
- Display: 6.44 inches AMOLED FHD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, 90Hz Refresh Rate, 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate, 480 PPI
- Operating System: Funtouch OS 11.1 based on Android 11
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800U 5G octa-core @2.4GHz
- GPU: Arm Mali-G57 MC3
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB
- Battery: 4000mAh, USB Type-C, 33W Fast Charging
- Main Cameras: 64MP f/1.89 aperture + 8MP wide-angle lens/macro/depth sensor f/2.2 aperture + 2MP Mono f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 44MP f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 159.68 X 73.9 X 7.29 mm
- Connectivity: Hybrid 4G LTE Dual SIM, Dual Standby, 5G n41/n78, Bluetooth 5.1, Wi-Fi 2.4/5.0GHz, GPS/GLONASS, NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Proximity sensor, E-compass, Gyroscope
- Security: In-Display Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- Model Number: PD2083F_EX
Vivo V21 5G price in India
The Vivo V21 5G has been priced at Rs. 29,990 for the 8GB/128GB version, while the 8GB/256GB model costs Rs. 32,990. It comes in 3 colours: Sunset Dazzle, Arctic White and Dusk Blue. HDFC Bank Debit Card and Credit Card users can avail Rs. 2,000 instant cashback while buying the phone. The device is up for pre-order on Flipkart, and will be shipped by May 10th.