The Vivo S5 specs have been confirmed by a TENAA listing. In fact there are 3 listings, one for each colour of the phone.
The device is equipped with a 6.38-inches Full HD+ AMOLED screen which features an in-display fingerprint scanner and a 32MP punch-hole selfie camera, just like what we saw in the official teaser poster. The S5 runs on Android 9 Pie with Funtouch OS, and is powered by a 2.0 GHz octa-core processor that is rumoured to be the Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 chipset.
The Vivo S5 specs from TENAA show 2 variants, one with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, and the other with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. The phone is backed by a 4390mAH battery that supports fast charging.
The main camera setup comprises quad lenses which are arranged in a diamond pattern on the back. The photography department consists of a 48MP primary lens, an 8MP wide-angle lens, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro lens, along with an LED Flash.
Vivo S5 Specs
- Display: 6.38-inches Full HD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels, AMOLED, in-display fingerprint scanner
Operating System: Android 9 Pie Funtouch OS
- Processor: 2.0 GHz octa-core
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB,256GB
- Battery: 4390mAH, fast charging
- Main Cameras: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP
- Dimensions: 159.25 × 75.19 × 8.68 mm
- Weight: 186.7g
- Sensors: Gravity sensor, distance sensor, light sensor
- Model number: V1945A, V1945T, V1932A
The Vivo S5 will be announced on November 14th in China.