The Techno Spark 8T has been launched in India. Let’s see what the affordable mid-range phone has to offer.
The phone is equipped with a 1080p Full HD+ display, that is 6.6-inches in size, supports 500 nits brightness and has a 91.3% screen to body ratio. The water drop notch on the screen is home to an 8MP selfie camera lens. The Spark 8T is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor clocked at 2.3GHz, with 4GB of RAM, 64GB of Storage. The device runs on HiOS 7.6 based on Android 11m and is backed by a 5000mAh battery that charges over a micro USB port.
The rear camera set up on the Techno Spark 8T comprises a 50 megapixels primary sensor and a bokeh sensor along with an LED Flash module. The handset measures 164.25 x 75.87 x 8.85 mm in terms of dimensions. The Techno Spark 8T has the following sensors: G-Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor. The phone supports DTS Sound with SOPLAY 2.0, and has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Techno Spark 8T specs
- Display: 6.6″ Full HD+, 500 nits brightness, 91.3% screen to body ratio
- Operating System: HiOS 7.6 based on Android 11
- Processor: 2.3Ghz octa core MediaTek Helio G35
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage 64GB + dedicated microSD Card
- Connectivity: Triple Card (Dual SIM + microSD), 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS,
- Main Cameras: 50MP Ultra Clear AI Dual Camera + LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 8MP
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Dimensions: 164.25 x 75.87 x 8.85 mm
- Audio: DTS Sound SOPLAY 2.0
- Colours: Iris Purple, Atlantic blue, Turquoise Cyan and Cocoa Gold
- Sensors: G-Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor
Techno Spark 8T price in India
The Techno Spark 8T has been priced at Rs. 8,999, in India. The device is available for purchase on Amazon Specials starting today, 15th December. It comes in 4 colour options: Iris Purple, Atlantic blue, Turquoise Cyan and Cocoa Gold.