Popular iOS game, Pivvot is heading to Android devices tomorrow, i.e September 20th.
Pivvot is designed by Whitaker Trebella, who was the composer for popular mobile titles such as Nimble Quest, Super Stickman Golf 1 & 2.
If you have played the insanely addictive game Super Hexagon, you might have an idea of what a Strategic Avoidance Game is.
You have to maneuver the ball, (yes it is a ball) while avoiding tons of obstacles. It looks tougher than it sounds. You have to be nimble fingered to survive.
Pivvot has five game modes which are unlockable:
• Voyage: Travel through increasingly challenging levels of obstacles
• Endless: Survive as long as possible while the game gets progressively faster
• Expert Voyage: Uncover new, more challenging obstacles
• Expert Endless: Avoid the expert obstacles as the increasing speed tests your limits
• Berserk: The ultimate challenge: chaotic, frenzied, and unrelenting
The game has four custom-composed, high energy songs and a wonderfully minimalistic art style.
Here is a trailer for the game:
The iOS version of Pivvot costs $2.99, so we can expext the Android version to carry the same price tag. The one good news that we do know is the game is devoid of in-app purchases.
We will keep you updated when the game hits the Play Store tomorrow.