If you are fan of the Star Trek franchise, and happen to own an Android device, we have some great news.
The excellent futuristic sci-fi strategy game, Star Command is today’s free app at the Amazon Appstore.
While the game does not use any trademarks or any other similarity from the Star Trek series, the general theme of the game is undoubtedly inspired by the series.
Now, the game isn’t a long one by any means. It features 15 missions, but it does have some replayability. You can choose your space ship, hire crews, and battle enemies from other planets and galaxies.
• Premium game – no in app purchase roadblocks
• HD support for retina pixel goodness
• Level your crew members up and earn new skills
• Build a ship in your own image
• Four distinct ship hulls to choose from
• Focus on tactical, science or engineering
• Amazing soundtrack intensifies the action and exploration
• Over 10 alien species to discover
Here is the game’s official trailer:
Star Command normally costs $2.99, but you can get it for free from the Amazon AppStore.
This is a limited time offer, and is valid for 24 hours only. Also, the version at the Amazon Appstore seems to be older than the one available at Google Play.
The game does not contain any ads or In App purchases. What are you waiting for? Go get the game, Captain. Warp Speed!