Sharp has announced its next generation of AQUOS smartphone as Sharp AQUOS R2 which comes with high body to screen ratio with a small notch at the top of display and a dedicated camera for video shooting in the dual camera module at rear along with high end hardware specifications.
Sharp AQUOS R2 sports a 6.0 inches high speed IGZO 19:9 WQHD+ (1,440 × 3,040 pixels) display, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (SDM845) Processor along with 4GB of RAM. The phone comes with 64GB UFS Internal Storage, expandable up to 400GB via microSD card and runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) based operating system.
It comes with a dual camera module at rear with a dedicated camera for video shooting (16.3MP) and another camera (22.6MP) for still shooting while on the front, there is a 16.3MP camera for selfies & video calls. The phone is backed by 3,130mAh battery and weighs 181 grams.
- 6.0 inches high-speed IGZO 19:9 WQHD+ (1,440 × 3,040 pixels) Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (SDM845) Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB UFS Internal Storage, expandable up to 400GB via microSD card
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) OS
- 22.6 MP + 16.3MP Dual camera at rear, image quality engine “ProPix”
- 16.3 MP front camera
- Dimensions: 156 × 74 × 9mm
- Weight: 181g
- IPX5/IPX8 / IP6X
- Dolby Vision andDolby Atmos