Samsung has launched the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Snapdragon 865 variant in India. The device arrives a day later than expected.
There are 2 differences between the Exynos 990 variant and the new one, the obvious one is the chipset change. You could argue that it is a significant one, in terms of performance. The other difference is that the phone supports 5G mobile networks.
Here’s a recap of the device’s hardware.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Snapdragon 865 variant specs
- Operating System: Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G octa-core
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 256GB UFS 3.1 + up to 1TB via microsd card (Hybrid Dual SIM)
- Battery: 4500mAh, USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1, 15W Fast Charging, Fast Wireless Charging 2.0, USB PD 3.0
- Main Cameras: 12MP, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, + 12MP ultra wide-angle 123° FOV, f/2.2 aperture + 8MP telephoto lens, f/2.0 aperture, 30x Space Zoom, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP, f/2.0 aperture, 80° FOV
- Dimensions: 159.8 x 74.5 x 8.4 mm
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano), 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4G+5GHz, HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Wi-Fi Direct, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Security: Optical Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock
- Water Resistance: IP68
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Snapdragon 865 variant price in India
The Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G has been priced at Rs.55,999, for the only variant which has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The company is offering an instant discount of Rs. 8,000, which means you can buy the device for an effective price of Rs. 47,999.
The phone is listed on Amazon, Samsung.com, and will be available for purchase from offline stores as well. The flagship device comes in 3 colours: Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint and Cloud Navy.