Samsung has confirmed that the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G is set to launch on March 30th in India. In case you missed it, the flagship phone was announced last year in the US.
Unlike the Exynos variant, the Galaxy S20 FE 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G octa-core processor. Other highlights include a flat Super AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, an in-display fingerprint scanner, triple rear cameras, and a 4,500 mAh battery.
Here’s a full recap of the device’s technical information.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G Specs
- Display: 6.2 inches Full HD+ 2400 x 1080 pixels, Super AMOLED Infinity-O, 20:9 aspect ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, 407PPI
- Operating System: Android 10 with OneUI 2.0
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 5G octa-core
- Memory: 6GB/8GB RAM
- Storage: 256GB UFS 3.1 + up to 1TB via microsd card (Hybrid Dual SIM)
- Battery: 4500mAh, USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1, 15W Fast Charging, Fast Wireless Charging 2.0, USB PD 3.0
- Main Cameras: 12MP, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, + 12MP ultra wide-angle 123° FOV, f/2.2 aperture + 8MP telephoto lens, f/2.0 aperture, 30x Space Zoom, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: 32MP, f/2.0 aperture, 80° FOV
- Dimensions: 159.8 x 74.5 x 8.4 mm
- Connectivity: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano), 5G, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4G+5GHz, HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM, Wi-Fi Direct, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, NFC
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- Security: Optical Fingerprint Scanner, Face Unlock